Taking Direction Debcast
Posted by John in Podcasts, Videos
When Client Direction Tastes Nasty
Here’s a Healthy Recipe to Serve Up Your Professionalism
A happy client is a return client. Sometimes clients can give challenging direction, and it’s up to the VO talent to stand up for themselves and ask for clarification while understanding their own capabilities.
This Debcast with VO Chef Deb will include:
- A dash of common mistakes clients make when giving direction
- Several servings of strategies for overcoming challenging or poor direction
- A few helpings of understanding your own limits
- Secrets to remove feelings of being deflated when overpowering direction stinks up the room
- Confidence to serve up your best dish even when it’s too hot in the kitchen.
07 Jul 2016 No Comments